As well as books, learning materials and technical documents, I frequently write mathematical articles, essays and reviews. Here are some of the ones I’m most proud of.
- Crossnumbers and Cross Products at Chalkdust Magazine (“a magazine for the mathematically curious”).
- Too Good to be Truchet at Chalkdust Magazine
- The Super Subtraction Feat at The Aperiodical (“a meeting-place for people who already know they like maths and would like to know more”).
- News in Brie(f) at The Aperiodical, the only instance of the editors using the tag “Please make it stop”.
- The Perfect Formula for Mathsiness at The Aperiodical.
- Axes to Axes at The Aperiodical.
- A list of all my Aperiodical articles can be found here.
- The Maths Behind the Hundred-Year Flood, for the Maths Teacher Training Scholarship blog.
- How Fast? How High? How Far? at Komodo Maths (a site for primary-school children and their parents).
- My reddit AMA.
To commission me to write something, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.